I decided to use a different approach to cleaning this place than I have been doing lately. I have been doing a lot of low moisture cleaning that I have been having some fun with, but due to the severity of these stains and the fact that I had not used my Rotovac 360 with my truckmount machine in a while I decided to perform the following steps:
1) Pre-vacuum all the carpet.
2) Pre-spray the really bad traffic areas with a special high alkaline mix that I will not divulge here.
3) Pre-spray the entire house with FLEX. This is a Bridgepoint product that does really well with oily restaurant carpet. I have had lots of success with this product in other residential jobs so I used it here too.
4) Agitate both pre-sprays with the bonnet attachment for my Rotovac 360 to really scrub it in to make sure that I "tried everything."
5) Steam/hot water extract all of the carpet with my Rotovac 360 and my Amtex truckmount machine.
6) Apply carpet protector to reduce the possibility of the severity of the asphalt soils from happening again.
The following are some more before shots as well as some after shots of this job... Enjoy!
If you or anyone you know has this kind of problem in the high traffic areas of your/their carpet, give us a call, we can Restore Your Carpet.
Star Valley, WY-307.887.0223
Jackson Hole, WY-307.774.0223